Thursday, June 28, 2012

tv inspo: my so-called life



i was much more of an angela in high school (read: completely caught up in my own thoughts) but i currently feel inspired by her hot mess of a friend rayanne, whose fearless approach to getting dressed (and the fact that she wears grape cluster earrings with practically everything) makes me want to channel her i-don't-care-if-you-think-i'm-nuts attitude, though without all the actual acting nuts part. if you have not seen this show, get thee to netflix now. in addition glorious early 90s fashion and glorious early 90s jared leto, it's just damn good. also, rickie breaks my heart every episode. i want us to be bffs in real life. 


my so-called life-inspired finds:







unif cut out button up @ revolveclothing                                                                   dr martens castel 8 eye boot @ zappos

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me