Sunday, April 1, 2012

nerd alert


season 2 of hbo's game of thrones airs tonight in the u.s. compelling stuff, though i'm not entirely sure i'd be able to follow it if i haven't read the books several years ago (and re-read since). and you wouldn't be surprised to learn that part of my excitement stems from seeing what the characters will be wearing, especially the lovely emilia clarke (above) and how they style that sweet white blond wig of hers. the big debate is whether she will have to have to walk around all season in a gown that exposes one boob-like her character did in the books. with all the boobs shown last season, i'm thinking yes.

via fanpop.com

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome.... I love her hair!

    P.S. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, darling!
    I'm now following you back on GFC, #4 follower.
    Looking forward to see you again on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

talk to me