Wednesday, March 28, 2012

in real life













the disney gals as imagined by artist jirka vaatainen. jasmine, pocahontas and esmerelda would be freakin hot in real life, damn. my favorite disney gal is usually belle, though she looks a little overly perplexed in this version (dating an extremely hairy dude with very poor manners and communication skills would probably do that you, however). and ursula is absolutely terrifying (as it should be). also, where's meg from hercules???? she's my fav on my cynical days.

via trendland.net

4 comments:

  1. this is awesome!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh belle's usually my favourite too but she looks a bit funky here. Love Jasmine though, exactly how i would picture her. What a cute post! xx

    ReplyDelete

talk to me